Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Goose Nosed Boy

This guy was freaky from the start. He was made from leftover parts from other projects. Just as I finished sculpting him and turned my back on the workbench he lept off, turning a complete summersault and a half twist and landed with a SMACK! on the floor. I don't know if he tried to leap to his demise because of the embarrassment that having a goose for a nose would portend (Ie."Thats quite a honker you have there"), or if the goose decided that it was spring and it needed to fly North and forgot that it had a man attached. Anyway, I wish he had not waited until I had completely finished sculpting him. It will take more than that to escape his fate. He actually landed well with no major structural damage, aside from the obvious (I give him a 9 for style but the landing was a little abrupt). He could be hung on the wall. I drilled a hole in his flat ear that will accommodate a small nail .


















No comments: