Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shotgun Boogie Man

I got a new shotgun for Christmas last year.
I decided to explore it's creative potential by blasting away at some clay.
Deciding what to make for a target was the hard part.

Some
years ago I made "Dad Blasted Cactus Lamps".
I assembled thrown clay parts into cacti and blasted them w
ith Ol' Betsy. I got in trouble with environmentalists in
Ariz. for encouraging people to shoot poor defenseless cactus (it seems that it's a problem there).

A while back I was listening to some old Rock a Billy tunes
when they played "Shotgun Boogie" (Johnny Horton)
and the idea clicked. I decided to make some "Shotgun
Boogie Men" for my blasted jugs! I mean , most
people don't like the devil and even if you killed him it
would only make him mad. He's even sporting a shotgun shell
ear ring.














1 comment:

Blogger said...

There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that any bettor must watch this,

Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - SPORTS GAMBLING ROBOT